Superman

Sunday 20 October 2013

I Am One In A Million

Assalamualaikum.

My name is Wafaa Zafirah and I smile as much as i breathe. A talkative person, clumsy, a big dreamer with a big heart. Born and raised in Johor Bahru. I am the daughter of a lovely couple, Syed Azman & Zawati.  



Most beautiful woman & the most handsome man on earth
My parents :)
I love them with all my heart. When I'm feeling down, i close my eyes and imagine they look at me, smile, and said, we're proud of you. 

Anyway, here is my picture with my lil sis and lil bro



As you can see, I am the eldest daughter in my family. Being the eldest, is not easy but i'll try my best to be a good one. Heheh. 

So, basically, this entire blog is about my hobbies. I want to share with all the readers about things, stories, or even my experience related to my hobbies. This is one of my assignment for MGT417. Hee. So i hope you enjoy reading my blog !



No comments:

Post a Comment